Can i find a euros driving around?

1. Where can I find a euros besides at camel toe?

User Info: gtahunter22

gtahunter22 - 7 years ago
    If I take it directly to export can I buy it? Where can I find a Mesa?

User Info: mikeseanclifton

mikeseanclifton - 6 years ago

1. Nope. That's the only place it Spawns, and only while the list its required for is active in the Import/Export blackboard.

User Info: overcracker

overcracker (Expert) - 7 years ago 3 0

1. You can use the Increase Car Speed cheat to make Euros,and other fast cars spawn on the road.

User Info: Hotguy845

Hotguy845 - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. Not likely but if you use the carnival cheat or the rare cars cheat you can find them driving around sometimes

User Info: kkc80

kkc80 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. You will never find a Euros driving around unless you use the faster cars cheat.

User Info: bigjon76

bigjon76 - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. A random way to get it is to do vigilante missions, if the suspect doesn't have a euros, quit the vigilante mission and try again, one day i was doing vigilante and the suspect had a euros I tryed to get it but it got away.

User Info: zacR110

zacR110 - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. you know, i saw one at a gas station and i stole it. not many of them spawn. the guy was MAD. he had an assault rifle and started shooting at me. i hear they spawn at the camel's toe but i see alot at gas stations.

User Info: Tyjr

Tyjr - 6 years ago 1 0