Question from gtahunter22

Can i find a euros driving around?

Where can I find a euros besides at camel toe?

From: overcracker 5 years ago

Nope. That's the only place it Spawns, and only while the list its required for is active in the Import/Export blackboard.

You can use the Increase Car Speed cheat to make Euros,and other fast cars spawn on the road.

Not likely but if you use the carnival cheat or the rare cars cheat you can find them driving around sometimes

You will never find a Euros driving around unless you use the faster cars cheat.

If I take it directly to export can I buy it? Where can I find a Mesa?

A random way to get it is to do vigilante missions, if the suspect doesn't have a euros, quit the vigilante mission and try again, one day i was doing vigilante and the suspect had a euros I tryed to get it but it got away.

you know, i saw one at a gas station and i stole it. not many of them spawn. the guy was MAD. he had an assault rifle and started shooting at me. i hear they spawn at the camel's toe but i see alot at gas stations.