Question from Hotguy845

Where is Bigfoot?

I saw him in a video in YouTube.I forgot what the video is called.

bigsmoke503 answered:

Look, there is no bigfoot in the PS2 version of San Andreas. The you-tube videos are all fake, mostly done off of the PC version where it is easy to do all sorts of mods. The closest thing to bigfoot in GTA San Andreas for the PS2 is: If you look at the map north of Los Santos, and you squint your eyes right, there is a formation of rocks and other topographical features that kinda, sorta, looks like a "bigfoot" foot print. Got that? There is no big foot in the PS2 version of San Andreas.
2 0

Answers

LukePlayer answered:

It was a mod for the PC.There is no Bigfoot in the game,it was a April Fools joke made by Rockstar
3 3

NASCAR5514 answered:

Yes there is. Find the abandoned shack in Flint County and there will be a circle like for a mission outside. Step into it to be in a death match with Bigfoot.
2 6

bigjon76 answered:

There is no bigfoot, but it would be cool if he was on the game.
2 2

Elfishguy11 answered:

Unfortunately Bigfoot is a rumor, there is no bigfoot in the PS2 version of GTA SA.
2 2

COOLROCKBOY answered:

It is a mod pepole lie a lot about stuff the ufo is real leatherface isint real and neither is cjs mums ghost hope this helps by
0 2

RiotViper92 answered:

Bigfoot can be found somewhere in the countryside in the forest... However, u have 2 mod your PC using I don't know what??? Perhaps, Action Replay, Game Shark or something else...??? If u don't believe me, go check on youtube and type gta san andreas bigfoot... Some fellow gamers have videos about bigfoots on GTA SA...
1 2

Eaglez_Eyez answered:

The bigfoot is in your ass hole ! Check it out !
1 1

rafael_98 answered:

When did san andreas 2 come out?
0 0