Which version of the game should I play?

1. Normal xbox or xbox 360 or PS2.

User Info: Mellerker500

Mellerker500 - 8 years ago

1. The Xbox version also a replay feature that allows you to watch up to the last 30 seconds of your gameplay (not certain about the actual timelength). It's pretty buggy, though, and obviously was added without much fine-tuning. If you're more comfortable with the PlayStation 2 controller (as many people are), I'd recommend getting it for that console, given that other than the custom soundtracks, replay feature, and slightly improved graphics, there are virtually no differences between the two. I got it for Xbox but simply because I'd gotten the Double Pack for it and I wanted to keep my GTA collection on one console.

User Info: Xboxlover2

Xboxlover2 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. Personally, I like the playstation's controller setup better. The xbox versions have custom soundtracks (that was the biggest change I found the few times I played that version, there's FAQs that would list more differences). Really though, it comes down to preference yourself in whatever console you would like it for.

User Info: Nessonic

Nessonic - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Get the Playstation 2 Trilogy Pack.

$30 is a good price for them.

But if you get it, play them in order so that it will seem better when you get to San Andreas

User Info: mrozzy13

mrozzy13 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Ok thanks.I'll try the PS2 version.

User Info: Mellerker500

Mellerker500 - 8 years ago 0 0