Question from CeeMacc
How do you complete Zero's Air Raid mission???
I keep failing all the time.
Top Voted Answer
1. Do the mission in broad daylight (in-game of course), this way you can see the aircraft much better.
2. When possible, always try and wipe out any cluster of three aircraft that are coming towards the satellite. The reason for this is because by going for three instead of one, you could possibly conserve the satellite's health.
3. Always keep calm and keep a steady aim with the left analog stick. Over emphasising on how much you need to move the L-A Stick means you are more likely to miss the aircraft more instead of actually hitting one.
4. The final thing is never keep the minigun on full-auto fire during the mission (i.e. don't always hold the fire buttion down.) Continually doing so adds a fair amount of recoil to the sights -> thus throwing the sight further away from the aircraft.
This question has been successfully answered and closed
5. Enemy aircraft respawn one they have been destroyed or have retreated out of the area. So don't bother targeting aircraft that are moving away (they've already dropped their bombs and potentially did their damage) - doing so is a waste of time. Worse, in fact...because you'd be concentrating on retreating planes instead of ones that are still a threat. Blowing retreating planes away means you don't get the extra seconds to tick down that it would have taken them to fully retreat before respawning.
The easiest way is do the destroy cars cheat ..I tried that recently and it works all the aircraft are destroyed.
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|How complete fire truck mission easily?||Answered||de2kzzz|
|Whats it called in GTA San Andreas when you complete all the side missions before the first storyline mission?||Answered||gtahunter22|
|How do I get past Air Raid With Zero?||Answered||mattylad26|
|How to pass the mission of Ryder after his theft mission . a simple way for carton throwing ?||Answered||yanim|
|Bugulary mission (vechile mission)?||Answered||Josh_has_an_80|