Question from evilluigi2

How do I beat robot plankton?

Ive tried and tried but i cant figure out how to kill him

You dont beat him totally you hit him with the cruise bubble and then move on hope this helped

i forgot how did I beat him but i had a technique.. you will see sometimes the ground near to him is having colors, when the color was gone then it became white, you can walk into it. them do something to reduce his life.. I only remember, I beat him using that techniquE..

You don't ACTUALLY kill him. You damage him but not kill. Kill SPONGEBOB!

You can't kill him.you can only damage him because the only way to kill him is to kill Robo-Spongebob.Kill him,the game ends.

When the Robot plankton is done shooting it's lazer at you, shoot your Cruise Bubble at it. Then keep attacking the Robot SpongeBob. Evverytime plankton starts, keep shooting the Cruise Bubble at it. Then when you defeat the Robot SpongeBob, you'll have to go inside the Robot SpongeBob where you'll fight more Robots and the Robot Plankton again. The robos plankton is harder now but still just use the Cruise Bubble and get to the end of the level while destroying the energy bars. When you destroy them all, you wwill have defeated the game!

As others have said, you never actually kill Plankton. Blankey22 has pretty much said everything. What I'm including is a strategy for after you are inside the SpongeBob robot.

You're going to want to keep from losing any hearts when battling the regular robots if you can, because using this strategy you're going to probably lose a couple of hearts when battling Plankton. Be prepared to immediately engage with Plankton after clearing each platform of the usual rabble.

When Plankton starts shooting at you, start jumping over his missiles. I usually do this by going over as far as I can to one edge of the platform and then jumping way over to the other edge of the platform. Sometimes you'll get stuck in the middle, but just watch which way Plankton is moving while he's firing and jump over the missiles he shoots. He eventually pauses after shooting at you. That's when you try to hit him with your cruise bubble. You only get enough time to shoot at him once, and if you think you've waited too long and he's going to start firing again (such as if you miss him entirely, which happens if you are turned away from him when he stops shooting), detonate your cruise bubble early by pushing the L1 button again. If you miss him, then use the same dodging method I've just described and you'll get another shot at him. Keep doing this until he leaves, and then jump to the next platform.

The platforms at the end of the stage get very small, so the dodging technique becomes pretty fast, while jumping side to side. Once you've hit him, then you have to send your cruise bubble inside the yellow circles on the center structure and hit the fuse inside. Be aware that you have to do this as soon after Plankton disappears as you can, because he comes back to annoy you again pretty quickly.

If all else fails while you are on the small platforms by the yellow tubes, you jump to the next one, as there are a number of them, and you'll eventually circle back to whichever one you missed.

Hope this helps.

When you're in robo spongebob, use the cruise bubble on him. Be quick though.
Hope this helps!!!

Use the missiles.