Question from Tsunade74

When is Kingdom Hearts 3 comming out, and on what system?

tiomasta answered:

No one knows. Period.
The creators need to finish the new Final Fantasy and KH BbS. After that, then they will start to work on KH 3 and give any info about it.

BTW, there's only one M in coming.
3 1

Answers

saalvaars answered:

Well sorry i dont know when its coming out but i know wat systems kingdom hearts-birth by sleep-psp kingdom hearts coded-the mobile phone kindom hearts 3-(im pretty shure) ps3.
0 2

sora12321roxas answered:

It will probably come out on PS3, but this is all a guess. They could do what they did for FFXIII and make it for both the PS3 and for XBOX360. It just depends on what system fits best with their game.
0 2

slycooper94 answered:

Its gonna be ps3 or xbox360. Because i beat it in Expert and it had the movie and it said kingdom hearts birth by sleep.
0 2

Naruto_Joe answered:

It will be Kingdom HEarts Birth BY Sleep in PSP ( BUt i say it should be Kingdom HEarts1/2 Cause *SPOILERS* It happened 10 years before Sora get keyblade....) or 358/2 days for DS
0 1

shinomori_kyo answered:

best be on 360 and NOT online (I can't afford internet of any kind...)
0 3

Heavydoodie answered:

kingdom hearts 3 is KH:BbS
0 3

dn_lnm answered:

There hasn't been any signs of kingdom hearts 3 coming out yet (including the platfrom it will be on )but there are three games that have been made after kingdom hearts 2 came out and they are Kingdom hearts bbs(birth by sleep) kh 358/2 days and kh coded and they are on psp , ds and on a certain type of phone respectively. As bbs has yet to be released in this month in japan
0 1

GDMS18 answered:

From what I can tell KH3 will most likely be on the PS3. However we can all hope that it comes out on the PS2 as well. I know that they working to get Birth By Sleep (BBS) out this year (2010) and it will be on the PSP. I belive that after BBS is out we will start to hear more about KH3 and when we can expect to be playing it. I know that I can't wait for it either.
0 1

chaosr1d3r answered:

Some rumors said that KH3 will be out for PS3, but it will be a long time from now, since BBS is just released this year. About what it is about, some says that the secret video from BBS will give hints to future installments, so be patient and let Square do what they do best.

FYI Chronologically KHII is the third game since there's CoM
0 1

Haseo19 answered:

It is not yet out but i think the Kingdom Hearts 3 will not be out this year maybe next year because Square Enix have many projects other than K-hearts and they released a new one the BBS so if you have PsP enjoy yourself in playing the BBS and they also relaesed on DS and I think conssole is PS3 only because as you can see they still dont have many Square Enix games in Xbox. BUt because FF13 will be released in Xbox there is still a possibility that they will release in Xbox.
1 1

Rocket_Science answered:

As series creator Tetsuya Nomura recently said, "The next Kingdom Hearts game will be the next Kingdom Hearts game." There are most likely plans for another KH, but that doesn't mean it's KH3. It could easily be another gaiden, or even an MMORPG for all we know. And there's no telling what platform it'll be on either, though where it ends up does depend on where it fits in the series. Just be patient and wait for TGS 2010.
0 1

rayan678 answered:

It is 100% confirmed it is coming out for PS3 but there is no release date yet. It will be called Kingdom Hearts 3 Keyblade War. Also there is a wii version coming called KH Wii Realm Of the Dissouled hope I helped. Email me at rayanpremaratna@hotmail.com
0 1

Will there ever be a kingdom hearts 3? Answered bubb422
Kingdom Hearts 3? Answered thenoobynoober
Why is kingdom hearts 2 saying it is not formatted? Answered aerokorn
When will the Kingdom Hearts 2 CD come out in Europe? Answered Harraroks
Games like Kingdom Hearts 2? Answered leetcarrotz19