Question from angelsxhot_kh95

How do I beat Xemnas at the last level?

i really wanna knoe how 2 defeat xemnas cuz me and my little bro love kingdom hearts II but we can't defeat xemnas and i dont know how 2 save it! he is really hard and weve tried 2 research!

Mega_master_839 answered:

If you mean final form xemnas, use constant reversal until done, whack him, dodge attacks, repeat. When sora is captured and playing as riku, every few steps, use the projectile, and quickly get to sora and press triangle, repeat first and second steps as needed. When on last legs, Xemnas will use an uber barrage of lasers. Constantly and quickly press the X and triangle buttons at the same time (your brother could help you there). After that, quick combo, Xemnas = destroyed.
6 0

Answers

NOFRIENDS333 answered:

Yeah mega master's is pretty much how you do it you cant save so if you die you gotta redo all of it um mm hopefully king mickey saves you if you do die but yeah keep trying or get your level up higher.
0 3