How do you get final form?

1. I already have final form in my first file but I discovered it by a stroke of luck. I had already seen it on youtube and then unlocked it by chance the first time I tried. But I have no idea how to do it again for my other files. So could someone please tell me how to get it.

User Info: topbrawler

topbrawler - 7 years ago

1. You have to go through a cut scene in the World That Never Was, at Memory's Skyscraper. It's the map with a tall building. After that cut scene, you may trigger the Final Form by a random chance by using Valor, Wisdom or Master form.

It may take a long time, or you might get it quite quickly. In any case, keep using the forms until Final Form triggers. Lots of people had said that using the tournaments are better.

Once you're in the tournament, use a form, and if it's not Final Form, quite the tournament, and you'll have full Drive Guage. Repeat until you get Final Form. From here on, after you get it, you may use Final Form like any other form, as it'll stay permanent.

Also note that Anti-Form will never appear when you use Final Form.

User Info: AquaCrys

AquaCrys - 7 years ago 5 1

Answers

1. You should get by random chance or if you have leveled up all your forms then it should come to you.

User Info: monica_200

monica_200 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. It is a chance while fighting the guy after xigbar (i dont recall his name)

User Info: originalspartan

originalspartan - 7 years ago 0 3
  3. After the fight with Xemnas at memorys skyscraper u get it randomly,
    i suggest not doing it in the tournament because i did it that way for about half an hour and it didnt work so i left and went to another world and got it first try

User Info: sharky42

sharky42 - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. ^
    Wrong, it comes randomly, it does not matter where you do it, as long as it's in battle.

AquaCrys gave the right answer.

User Info: Kuitsuku

Kuitsuku - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. AquaCrys and kuitsuku are right, after the cut scene at memory's skyscraper (with roxas) its available through use of forms, how many times you have to use the forms, i dont know, but just keep using them and you'll get it eventually

User Info: smily613

smily613 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Run around crazily going into random forms. Haha jk but still u need to go to brink of despair, go past that, and use different forms,it'll come up randomly. I got it by, seriously here, giving up, going into battle with, xigbar was it?, trying master form and getting it.

User Info: kmank09

kmank09 - 7 years ago 0 0