Question from ShadowRavenZ

How do I level up master form,wisdom form and final form?

I need big help with this 'cause I can level up valor easy but the other just don't level up how do I do it?

Monkey2o answered:

For Wisdom Form, I usually farm Heartless in Timeless River by cycling through the Windows of Time and heading out to Disney Castle before my drive gauge depletes.
(Just beat up Heartless)

For Master Form, I land in the Throne Room of The Land of Dragons and I beat up the centaur-like Heartless with the Follow the Wind and Wishing Lamp Keyblades and as many Draw abilities as you have.
(Just collect the yellow drive gauge orbs)
2 0

Answers

fortknoxwv answered:

To strengthen your Final Form, you need to kill Nobodies. They can only be found in Twilight Town's underground, at Yen Sid's tower, and in the Nobodies' castle in the final world.
0 0

YamiJorie answered:

For Master Form, go to Land of Dragons, and go to the Checkpoint. Beat up the enemies there, and then turn into Master. Destroy the carts with Fira(ga), and Drive Orbs will come out. Leave the area, then return to Checkpoint. The carts will be back. I was able to stay in Master Form this way for a long time.

Also, you might want to equip Oathkeeper as your main keyblade, since it allows the drive gauge to empty slower.
1 0