Question from gobbage12345

Not 90kb worth of free space to save?

When i reach the part where you learn to save, It says that i dont have at least 90kb of free space to save it in my memory card, when i checked my memory card i had at least 40mb still avaliable, and i deleted at least 2 mb worth of space off my memory card, and it still says i have not got at least 90kb of space!!!

(also i know it says at least 90kb, but how much more than 90kb would it be????)

plz help!!!

gobbage12345 provided additional details:

sora315 re:in case you havnt noticed, it says 90 !KB! not MB and 100 kb is 1 mb

thnx 4 trying 2 help tho

someone plz help soon

re: to my re: sorry 1000KB is 1 MB

sora315 asked for clarification:

lets see... that is strange. You would have 42MB(finally got it!)leftover. Is there something wrong with the way its calculating the memory? Technically, you should have enough room leftover because 90KB is not even a MB. I am confused.

mooglegirl3 answered:

Hmmm...it sounds to me that your memory card is screwed. Maybe some of the memory's corrupt. Try loading your data from an otherwise empty card besides the one you're using now.
2 0

Answers

sora315 answered:

You would have to delete 88mb more plus the 2mb you have already deleted. That would be 90mb deleted or 90mb of free space. Also, you can save your data to another memory card. Hope that helps!!!!!
0 4

CornisNice84 answered:

I wasn't aware it took so much memory to save Kingdom Hearts... if you've got a ton of save files on your memory card, consider getting another memory card. It can't hurt.

But it sounds to me like your memory card has a problem. It sucks but you may have to get a replacement. Good luck.
0 0

Harraroks answered:

Try buy another memory card, plug it into memory card 2 and transfer the saved file from memory card 1 to memory card 2.

Hoped that helped!
0 0

VOIDxZERO answered:

Maybe you're using a third-party Memory Card? Try saving on an official Sony Memory Card. If it still doesn't work, try saving on a regular 8MB Card and then copy the data to your Card, it might work then. For some reason I once had to do that because I couldn't save on my 64MB Card even though it was developed by Sony and after that I could overwrite and even create more data files normally.
0 0

killersteele answered:

Maybe it's because you miss counted or your memory card is screwed
0 0

NumenorKing answered:

Can you save other games? It sounds like a corrupt memmory card. That sucks. There should be enough space, obviously, but can you try using someone elses card? If you can save other games but not KH II then I don't know what to say...
0 0

Fadingsilence answered:

It depends are you running an official Sony card or did you buy 3rd party from like gamestop. 3rd party stuff is notoriously buggy, and known for stuff like this. If its an official sony card then something is broken. Either way, you might as well buy a new card and just transfer the saves to it and then try again.
0 0