(Gameshark?)

1. Every time I do the Riku code he does a t-stance and dosen't move, how do I get it to work?

User Info: DQ8dude

DQ8dude - 7 years ago
    I understand that( thankyou never the less) but when i turn it on hes already doing t stance and ive seen videos on youtube of him fully operational as long as you dont attack on the ground.

User Info: DQ8dude

DQ8dude - 7 years ago
    WHATS GAME SHARK?!
    ive been ripping my hair out to find out what it is!!!!

User Info: Roxas32980

Roxas32980 - 6 years ago
    @roxas32980, its a cheat system so you could do infinite MUNNEY or have Axel in your party, don't use it if you haven'y beaten the game yet or people will hate on u. Also @ nintendo legacy i've beat the game i'll do whatever I want!

User Info: DQ8dude

DQ8dude - 6 years ago

1. You can break the T-Stance ONLY.. If you get damaged in any hit. Example: You coded Roxas in Sora's part. You can run sometime. When a battle comes. You need to fight it. When you get hit sometime. It can make you form a T-Stance. When that happens. You will do nothing but to Press O. (Sometimes it doesn't work) Or you can wait until you get hit again. So you cant escape a T-Stance when you are not damaged.

♦Hope It Helps♦

User Info: Jace231

Jace231 - 6 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. You can't do ground combo's with a Riku code. Maybe that's why.

User Info: ___Kitsune___

___Kitsune___ - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. O.K; Sora can do ground combos since he was modified to do that. Riku does a T-Stance caz that is wat Square Enix puts the charither in to give them his movements. (less info) Sora was modified to do ground finshers. Riku can't do ground finshers, so he's put in the position to be programed to do.

Hope it helps.

User Info: sorazonic

sorazonic - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. If you're still confused, you should look up an FAQ on this.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you have to do.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D

User Info: MexicanWalrus

MexicanWalrus - 7 years ago 0 5
  4. I know, DON'T CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: nintendo_legacy

nintendo_legacy - 6 years ago 1 3
  5. I understand I alredy beat the game and made a new file so i tried the dual wielded roxas cheat and it frezzes you may need to try it somewhere else it works for me :-)

User Info: ThaSnipa

ThaSnipa - 6 years ago 0 1
  6. Okay First of all WHAT KH GAME ARE YOU PLAYING?! : (

User Info: chia373

chia373 - 6 years ago 0 0