Question from DQ8dude

(Gameshark?)

Every time I do the Riku code he does a t-stance and dosen't move, how do I get it to work?

DQ8dude provided additional details:

I understand that( thankyou never the less) but when i turn it on hes already doing t stance and ive seen videos on youtube of him fully operational as long as you dont attack on the ground.

Roxas32980 asked for clarification::

WHATS GAME SHARK?!
ive been ripping my hair out to find out what it is!!!!

DQ8dude provided additional details:

@roxas32980, its a cheat system so you could do infinite MUNNEY or have Axel in your party, don't use it if you haven'y beaten the game yet or people will hate on u. Also @ nintendo legacy i've beat the game i'll do whatever I want!

Jace231 answered:

You can break the T-Stance ONLY.. If you get damaged in any hit. Example: You coded Roxas in Sora's part. You can run sometime. When a battle comes. You need to fight it. When you get hit sometime. It can make you form a T-Stance. When that happens. You will do nothing but to Press O. (Sometimes it doesn't work) Or you can wait until you get hit again. So you cant escape a T-Stance when you are not damaged.

♦Hope It Helps♦
3 1

Answers

___Kitsune___ answered:

You can't do ground combo's with a Riku code. Maybe that's why.
0 2

sorazonic answered:

O.K; Sora can do ground combos since he was modified to do that. Riku does a T-Stance caz that is wat Square Enix puts the charither in to give them his movements. (less info) Sora was modified to do ground finshers. Riku can't do ground finshers, so he's put in the position to be programed to do.

Hope it helps.
0 2

MexicanWalrus answered:

If you're still confused, you should look up an FAQ on this.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you have to do.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D
0 5

nintendo_legacy answered:

I know, DON'T CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 3

ThaSnipa answered:

I understand I alredy beat the game and made a new file so i tried the dual wielded roxas cheat and it frezzes you may need to try it somewhere else it works for me :-)
0 1

chia373 answered:

Okay First of all WHAT KH GAME ARE YOU PLAYING?! : (
0 0

Gameshark 2 ver. 3? Answered dragdude7
I could use some gameshark codes NOW!? Answered Whatzup1
Gameshark Codes? Answered roxas1449
Mickey gameshark code? Answered Stardust_Hero82
Gameshark codes for Max stats? Answered TableNinja