can anyone help me stop the train in the old game Battlefield 2 modern combat ?

1. In regular game play you have to save the station from tank attacks humvee attacks and troops but at the end you have to stop the enemy troops from blowing upthe station with a train load of explosives how do you stop the train ??????

User Info: scampdog

scampdog - 6 years ago

1. Its pretty easy actually! when the train is on the way there are machine guns on the side of the track.. use them and fire continuously at the train!..... :)

User Info: Zayan007

Zayan007 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The guy above is right, this is the easiest way to blow the train.

A tip: Use the grenade launcher and rocket launchers to make everything look more "explosive" OK?

User Info: Mister_Gamer96

Mister_Gamer96 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I hate that mission but I would usually get the rocket launcher and go left along the train tracks where there is a bridge above it and start shooting the train and keep following it and try your best to keep up with it and just keep shooting it unless you enter cheat code for unlimited ammunition and keep planting mines on the track and try not to get killed by the tanks.

User Info: JCTC1013

JCTC1013 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. I just read the answers above and had no idea that the machine guns would be strong enough so thanks even though it was not originally my question.

User Info: JCTC1013

JCTC1013 - 3 years ago 0 0