Question from alexpower20

Do you know in which booster pack are these cards?

I need: Cyber-Stein, Metal Reflect Slime, Raigeki Break, Gatling Dragon....Plz tell me someone in which booster packs are these cards! I cannot find them!

DeltaBladeX asked for clarification:

So, Yu-Gi-Oh, but I don't know which one.

Top Voted Answer

bboyheritage answered:

Not sure, but I know you can get raigeki break in the fairly old yugioh evolution booster decks.... yugi's should have one. Your best bet for the others is to look online on, i think it has a list of all the booster packs released and it should tell you where it is....
2 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please log in or register for free.