Question from BlackArachnid41

My memory card won't load some of my game data, when the data is still on there, how do I fix it?

A few months ago, I tried loading my Kingdom Hearts II data on my memorty card, and a message comes up saying that it can't find the data list for the game. This is really annoying and I'm wondering how to fix this. By the way, the memory card I have is a 16mb Max Memory and the PS2 I have is a slim.

Answers

DeltaBladeX answered:

Should expect problems when you buy some cheap arse memory card. The Kingdom Hearts games block 3rd party stuff like Max Memory. You want to save and load those games, get a 1st party Sony 8MB memory card (not higher, those are fake and won't work), or a 2nd party Katana brand card who make 16MB / 32MB memory cards that will work with those games and others that block 3rd party stuff.
0 0