Question from TheSkipper01

Buzzing Sound and other problems?

First off I want to say that I have a problem with 2 Slim PS2's that I. The White Slim PS2 that I have will read any PS2 or PS1 Games I put into it but won't read ANY dvd that I put in, and the the Black Slim PS2 will make a semi loud buzzing sound when I put in either a game or dvd, but it will load either the game or movie disc. After a few minutes it will stop playing the disc due to a hardware problem.

Answers

timyadeadhomie answered:

They both sound like laser problems. If it makes you feel better my slim ps2 has never read DVDs.
0 0

rcman4 answered:

At first I got a white ps2,and it didn't work very well.But with the buzzing noise,if you see three little clicker or some kind of thing the middle circle of the disc goes in,make sure the disc is put in all the way.that was my problem with my first ps2.I think it stopped on me too.if you have a Gamestop in your city,ask them to see if it has any problems.I hope this was helpful!
0 0

Ctok sound? Open cloudyapril
Why does my ps2 only play sound, but not the video? Open bigmobby124
Why does my ps2 make a static sound ? Open FlightRisk359
DVD Problems help? Open Zalzerro
Disk read problems? Answered lefonginc