Buzzing Sound and other problems?

1. First off I want to say that I have a problem with 2 Slim PS2's that I. The White Slim PS2 that I have will read any PS2 or PS1 Games I put into it but won't read ANY dvd that I put in, and the the Black Slim PS2 will make a semi loud buzzing sound when I put in either a game or dvd, but it will load either the game or movie disc. After a few minutes it will stop playing the disc due to a hardware problem.

User Info: TheSkipper01

TheSkipper01 - 5 years ago

1. They both sound like laser problems. If it makes you feel better my slim ps2 has never read DVDs.

User Info: timyadeadhomie

timyadeadhomie - 5 years ago 0 0

1. At first I got a white ps2,and it didn't work very well.But with the buzzing noise,if you see three little clicker or some kind of thing the middle circle of the disc goes in,make sure the disc is put in all the way.that was my problem with my first ps2.I think it stopped on me too.if you have a Gamestop in your city,ask them to see if it has any problems.I hope this was helpful!

User Info: rcman4

rcman4 - 3 years ago 0 0