What is the best way to clean a ps2 game disc?

1. Just wondering so I can properlly take care of my games.

User Info: zzaen

zzaen - 7 years ago

1. Use clean and soft cloth then wipe from the center to the edge straightly not in circular. That's for every disk. But I recommend you to clean whenever your disk have a dirt, just don't rub your disk too often while it's clean as sometimes result in scratch only. Good luck.

User Info: cloudyapril

cloudyapril - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. First of all, the best thing to do is to use a <B>SLIGHTLY</B> damp cloth, something that isn't very wet, to clean the underside. Don't touch the top of the disc, as that's where the data is. And make sure to clean from the center out, not in circles.

User Info: thenerdfrom1996

thenerdfrom1996 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Lol don't use a cloth just get a disk cleaning divice i got one and when ever my game gets stuk i clean and it works again simple

User Info: Gamer-900

Gamer-900 - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. A dry Kleenex or dry paper towel.If there are tough stains,lightly scratch the disc with the kleenex or pt.

User Info: rcman4

rcman4 - 3 years ago 0 1
  4. Get a disc cleaning device, don't use anything with chemicals, they will make the scratch worse, unless it's made for discs, they have machines you can buy to remove scratches or you could just buy a new copy of the game.

User Info: JCTC1013

JCTC1013 - 3 years ago 0 0