Review by supersayinme14

"This Game Is Just Another Harry Potter Game..."

Okay, let me start by saying that I borrowed this game from a friend, and beat it in one night. I didn't have any fun with it after playing it for a couple hours. You just do the same thing over and over again., and Hermione Granger is the bossiest little Brat you will ever see. So here is my Review.

Gameplay

The Gameplay isn't to good, and it's not real bad. It is just like a normal RPG's control, moving with one Analog stick, and looking with the other one. Using spells and other things with the other buttons. No big deal. The stupid ******* camera doesn't let you go straight without moving in circles, cause you not to see a ******* thing. You will get so tired of the camera. The buttons sometimes don't respond if you press them too fast, causing you to lose in a duel or something like that. I would give the Gameplay for this game a 4.5 out of 10.

Graphics

The graphics are okay in this game, but I did expect more from a PS2 game. And if you have it for PS1, I wouldn't even bother getting this game...You can't tell who is Hermione, and who is Ron on PS1, the graphics are so bad. But, for PS2, they are okay. I give the Graphics for PS2 a 8.0 out of 10.

Rent Or Buy

If you were going to rent or buy this game, I would reccomend renting. It will only last you a night, and it sucks having all that extra dust on it in your room. So I would say to rent it. You will not have much fun in it, getting up every day, as Harry, just to let Hermione, and Ron., tell you what to do. So rent this game, or you will wish you wouldn't have bought it. This is a pretty long time after the game came out, so most of you fanboys probably thought, "Hey, Harry Potter Products, lets go buy it". You know if you are one of them, so just say it, you hate this game now.

Reviewer's Score: 4/10 | Originally Posted: 06/17/04