Question from borek5

How do I balance my weight-power ratio for the minotaur arms?

I'm on mission 14, and I beat UCS Simulator 10 which gives you the Minotaur Arm, which is integral to mission 14. I'm having an impossible time trying to balance my weight-power ratio to allow Ines to use the Minotaur Arm, since it weighs ALOT. I've managed to buy the lowest weighing parts possible, and have gotten rid of all other weapons and accesories, but I'm still 30 WP short of getting to use the minotaur arm. What can I do?

murrrylee answered:

Equip the most powerful turbo BP available with the Giza 2 body and Giaour legs, then replace one of the arms with the Minataur. That should do it.
2 0

Answers

murrrylee answered:

Sorry I don't remember exactly, but here's a few suggestions: 1. Equip only one arm at first. Later the parts get good enough to use both. 2. Use legs with less movement, and buy move plus skills from the computer store. She already comes with one move plus (I think), and the range of the Minotaur rocket is so far, she'll really only need to be mobile enough to stay within decent range of the healer. 3. Switch to a turbo backpack. With those arms, even just one, you won't need to carry ammo :] Hope this helps!
2 0

jasonred79 answered:

AFAIK, you can only get her to equip ONE of those arms, not 2, at that point in the game. Also, I agree with the above posters, except for murrylee, I think that you NEVER get to equip both arms, but I could be wrong...
0 0

addition1 answered:

I personally equip one on Darril and one on Renges so that i have 3 people using rockets and two long range fighters. at first i take off all their weapons and find out what the difference is between my weight and power and then go to the online shop and look at arms, legs, and bodies to find out what the lightest part i can get is and still have ample hp to survive a hit or two. then i equip the arm(s) and get the best turbo backpack and continue to upgrade my characters WITHOUT moving on in the game until whoever has the arm(s) equipped with the best surrounding parts on. My personal favorite parts to use with the minotaur are cicada arm (not same arm as minotaur =P), giza body and legs (not sure about number if at all been a while since i played).
1 0

steve2275 answered:

win the Zenith RV body from u c s simulator 11
0 0

meizarnp answered:

Don't use the minotaur arms together. use it one on renges or darryl. also it more useful to have the link of minotaur arm bazooka. it can atack twice per turn.
0 0

Does Repair Plus apply to the mech being repaired or doing the repair? Answered Registereded
EP plus? Answered 7zil
Questions? Answered 7zil
EP grinding? Answered 7zil
How do the Revenge skills work? Answered jasonred79