Question from makunouchi22

My wanzer arm's left -24% acc. & right -30% acc., how does it affect my wanzer's acc. if it has a rifle on the left

I equip a rifle/bazooka on left hand of my wanzer that has a left arm 24% acc. and right hand -30% acc., how does it affect the acc. of my wanzer with rifle/bazooka?

jasonred79 answered:

You get -24% accuracy from your arms. The non-main arm has NO AFFECT. Silly, ain't it? Has no affect on melee, missiles or AOE attacks either. Silly, ain't it?
4 2

Answers

addition1 answered:

You actually get -6% accuracy from your arms. all you have to do is add the two numbers together and figure out what you get. i use a sniper team a lot and after a lot of research i have found that you need the best two arms together to get near perfect accuracy or you will miss about 33% of your shots.
0 4

Does Repair Plus apply to the mech being repaired or doing the repair? Answered Registereded
EP plus? Answered 7zil
Questions? Answered 7zil
EP grinding? Answered 7zil
How do the Revenge skills work? Answered jasonred79