Question from kapitan_243

How to save the oracle?

Wheni get in front of the edge i try to jump but i dont get there

spindrive answered:

Which part are you talking about? The first part where you have to get up to the wall to start saving her or after that when the time starts counting down? If its the first part you need to stack up the statues near the door you came in through (they can be moved). First move them both to the elevator and put one of them on it, then step on the elevator to make it go down but then quickly jump up and once the elevator is fully down, push the second statue on top of the first one. Now all you have to do is push now big statue near the wall and climb on the platform beside it, jump on the statue, then jump to the ledge. Good luck.
2 0

Answers

BazookaKid answered:

Double Jump? And jump again at the top of Kratos' first jump, instead of pushing X twice too quickly. That way you will have maximum jump height and distance.
1 2

Rynnie answered:

When you're on the platform to climb the wall, make sure both stautes are stockpiled on one-another. Jump onto that, then onto the wall, climb while jumping across the two chasms in between. swing around through the left side, onto a very small walkway. [Once you start climbing the walls, the gears will open up. You only have 60 seconds, so time this right. and don't fall, or she will die.]
Once you're on the walkway, tiptoe as quickly as possible to the mirror the gigantic statue is holding, almost directly underneath the oracle. You will have to jump once reaching the edge, and like BazookaKid said, you will double jump to reach her. I did this with 15 seconds to spare [on my fourth try. I kept falling off the walkway] but hopefully you will have better luck.
0 0

How to save the game? Answered BestInScience
I'm in a cave trying to work out how to save a pegusus, how do i do it? Answered spamisto
How to check difficulty? Unanswered BrudasekPL
How do I get past pandoras temple? Unanswered ogunjobi348
How do I get past (path of hades)? Unanswered sidneyjunior