Question from piccione14

What is the best strategy for keeping Medusas Gaze in the Athens Battlle ground leve?,

When I get to the Athens Battle Ground I am locked in a cave like setting with Minotaur that keep coming up from floor.I asked this similer question before and I was told to use Medusa's Gaze to freeze the Minotaur on the pressure plate to open the gate at the other end of the cave.but the problem I have is that I don't have enough power to use Medusa' Gaze to freeze the Minotaur.Do I kill a 100 of these Minotaur to build up enough power to use Medusa's Gaze?

From: ChuckMansonJr 5 years ago

If your low on magic power there is a chest back by the gate with magic orbs in it..it also respawns so you can use it as much as needed until you get the gate open

You can use medusa' blaze in this area.
Press R2 to aim the minotaur and pres Square to start stoning him, but it takes time to stone him.
Try hitting him a litlle to make stoning more easyer. And make sure he is on the correct place!!