Question from a7x4ever2013

Where can I find the other sheild with Hades on in Pandora's Temple?

I found the first one when the stone and the rope got lower but i cant figure out how to get the other one.

Naruto_besttt asked for clarification:

mikexxlitoris, this IS helpful for me too, but what revolving door???

mikeXXlitoris answered:

In the room with the button and the revolving door take the box of rocks(?) And pull them up to the steps then kick them over to the button and as they are sliding across the floor run to the door and you should turn around with it on the other side then walk across the beams and get the shield
3 0

Answers

Rynnie answered:

For: Naruto_besttt,
He's talking about inside Pandora's Temple, where you're in the section called Challenge of the Titans, if I remember correctly, right on the inside of the pandora's rings. Or... Rings of Pandora. Inside this area, with the broken staircase... on the opposite side of the iron gate that closes behind you, there is another entrance with three gorgons. This room holds a wall mural with two soldiers battling over Pandora's Box. The two shields are missing. The revolving door is to the right wall of this mural. The rocks are found on the right-side section of this area, inside of a small alcove.
0 0