How do I get the pieces right?

1. There is a book it says like my soul has been shattered, your path forward is fragmented, rebuild my soul and open the path and i don't know where to put them?

User Info: curtismail

curtismail - 7 years ago

1. It is very easy puzzle. You just have to arrange all the pieces here to a rectangle and put in the place where the necklace was.
    First : You must push the highest I piece in this area in the corner of your right.
    Second : Move the L piece upside down into the circle here, pull the crance 180 degree, then push it in the corner of your left.
    Third : Move the piece that look like the hook into the circle here, pull the crance 90 degree. Push that piece next to the highest I piece.
    Fourth : Move the T piece into the circle here, pull the crance 90 degree then push it to the middle ( next to the hook piece ).
    Fifth : Push the shorter I piece here in the final empty space.
    _ Notice :
    + The square piece here is not used to create a rectangle, it just used for jumping to a higher level in this area.
    + Remember to push all the piece closest to the wall. When the piece closest to the wall, you will hear a sound " KIT "
    + When you' ve done, you can get the green Artemis 's Necklace.

User Info: krauser1989

krauser1989 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0