How many KBs does it take with the PS2 Slim???

1. Okay I have plans with my money and If I buy a $24.99 8 MB PS2 Memory Card how many KBs would it take out of it??? Thanks very much!!!

User Info: HawkEye1997

HawkEye1997 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. same as anything else. it wont change and on the back of the game case it should say how many KB's it takes

User Info: Ejb5000

Ejb5000 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. In case the case is damaged or littered with stickers, it reads: "Memory Card (for PS2) - 600 KB".

On my memory card, from Browser the UYA save file reads as occupying 599 KB.

Original, middling, or "slim" PS2, doesn't matter. Non-Sony memory cards choke up across all models. One rumor says Slim models may also choke on DualShock2 controllers; unproven so far, but reseating the controller is something else to try if a game freezes on its Save screen.

User Info: falconesque

falconesque - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. If you have the official Sony 8MB Memory card, It would take up 599KB of your 8MB (0.599 out of 8) and you require 600KB of free space to save.

User Info: gfred4

gfred4 - 5 years ago 0 1