Question from HawkEye1997

How many KBs does it take with the PS2 Slim???

Okay I have plans with my money and If I buy a $24.99 8 MB PS2 Memory Card how many KBs would it take out of it??? Thanks very much!!!

Ejb5000 answered:

same as anything else. it wont change and on the back of the game case it should say how many KB's it takes
0 0

falconesque answered:

In case the case is damaged or littered with stickers, it reads: "Memory Card (for PS2) - 600 KB".

On my memory card, from Browser the UYA save file reads as occupying 599 KB.

Original, middling, or "slim" PS2, doesn't matter. Non-Sony memory cards choke up across all models. One rumor says Slim models may also choke on DualShock2 controllers; unproven so far, but reseating the controller is something else to try if a game freezes on its Save screen.
0 0

gfred4 answered:

If you have the official Sony 8MB Memory card, It would take up 599KB of your 8MB (0.599 out of 8) and you require 600KB of free space to save.
0 1

Can not find vid comic #2 Please help? Unanswered xAshley
Holostar Studios Switch? Answered SymphonicBlade
101 Crystals? Answered silverzero007
Weapon Upgrades? Answered silverzero007
Green charge? Open LOZMMIsBest