Question from Tyrant3927

Where can I get alot of money?

I already beat the annihilation nation challenges and collected all the sewer crystals, and also the other side missions, so i need 150,000 more bolts, where can i get it?

catcher25 answered:

If you have the Bolt Grabber go to Koros and hyper strike at any time possible. To save some money use the quack ray thingy so you don't have to wasted money on ammo. I'ts even better on challenge mode. If you break it all you can get a skill point
2 0

Answers

SadeDude answered:

As you are already done with all the main bolt givers, there isn't many other ways to get more than just replaying completed Annihilation Nation challenges or other levels.

Or, you could finish the game and start (another) Challenge Mode.
1 0

blaze_fire12 answered:

Annihilation Nation redo them
0 1

Benca27 answered:

I have the same problem in Jak X. for me i`d say you should go with SadeDude`s idea. oh i think your just trying to buy a wepon . oh if anyone is reading this and HAS Jak X- look at the section with the Q&A and look at the question titled (how can i get LOTS of orbs?).AND HELP ME!!!!!!!!
1 0

Benca27 answered:

1 1

righty95688 answered:

Beet the game then do challenge mode in the first 3 levles you can have inerno armor witch is 1,000,000 so id take my advise
0 0

Holostar Studios Switch? Answered SymphonicBlade
101 Crystals? Answered silverzero007
Weapon Upgrades? Answered silverzero007
Green charge? Open LOZMMIsBest
How do I turn off Auto Strafe mode? Answered powerhitter4444