Where can I get alot of money?

1. I already beat the annihilation nation challenges and collected all the sewer crystals, and also the other side missions, so i need 150,000 more bolts, where can i get it?

User Info: Tyrant3927

Tyrant3927 - 7 years ago

1. If you have the Bolt Grabber go to Koros and hyper strike at any time possible. To save some money use the quack ray thingy so you don't have to wasted money on ammo. I'ts even better on challenge mode. If you break it all you can get a skill point

User Info: catcher25

catcher25 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. As you are already done with all the main bolt givers, there isn't many other ways to get more than just replaying completed Annihilation Nation challenges or other levels.

Or, you could finish the game and start (another) Challenge Mode.

User Info: SadeDude

SadeDude - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Annihilation Nation redo them

User Info: blaze_fire12

blaze_fire12 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. I have the same problem in Jak X. for me i`d say you should go with SadeDude`s idea. oh i think your just trying to buy a wepon . oh if anyone is reading this and HAS Jak X- look at the section with the Q&A and look at the question titled (how can i get LOTS of orbs?).AND HELP ME!!!!!!!!

User Info: Benca27

Benca27 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. I have the same problem in Jak X. for me i`d say you should go with SadeDude`s idea. oh i think your just trying to buy a wepon . oh if anyone is reading this and HAS Jak X- look at the section with the Q&A and look at the question titled (how can i get LOTS of orbs?).AND HELP ME!!!!!!!!

User Info: Benca27

Benca27 - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. Beet the game then do challenge mode in the first 3 levles you can have inerno armor witch is 1,000,000 so id take my advise

User Info: righty95688

righty95688 - 7 years ago 0 0