Question from mweicher84

How do u defeat Courtney Gears???

I keep running out of ammo fighting the robots from Courtney Gears. How do I get past them and have enough ammo for Courteny? Please help.

haire1 asked for clarification:

What weapons do you have? Ill help you when you tell me.

runemashta answered:

What I did was charge up the Shock Cannon and fire it whenever they were close enough together. You could also use your other weapons that wouldn't be as effective against her like the Rift Ripper and the Plasma Whip (but keep your distance, I would just throw it as their most powerful attack is close range). Worse comes to worse, you could just level up your weapons to kill them faster.
3 1

Answers

REAPER_K67 answered:

The best advice for this is to buy more guns and kill her or level up your guns so there more powerful and do more damage so you don't have to use as much ammo. Later you have the option to buy a PDA and buy ammo without a vender. Cool but it costs twice as much. you can find it at one of the last levels Quarks hideout
3 2

Tur912834 answered:

I would say like the other guy said use the shock cannon when they are close together but i would level up the machine gun type weapon (i forgot what it was called) and when it reaches lvl 5 it has 300 ammo i would use those against the robots since its pretty strong too.
1 1

BlueLink10 answered:

Level up your weapons and nanotech. When battling her, destroy her backup singers with the Nitro Launcher, Lava Gun, or Plasma Whip. When you fight Courtney Gears, use your lava gun and miniturrets. When her health is low, just chuck a bunch of Agents of Doom.
1 0

theonesofgames answered:

First destroy her ugly singers then use the plasma whip or n60 to hurt her then repeat the process after a while she will do new attacks like appearing on the stage with u hit her with your wrench she should die.
0 1

eucalyptus4 answered:

Use the miniturret or megaturret to destroy her singers or if u dont have that use the agents of doom. once u have destroyed them use the n60 or the disc blade gun until she comes on the stage. Use the nitro launcher when she is low on health hit her with your wrench and that normally does the trick.
0 1

14tim4 answered:

Yes, just use ur n60 storm ( or n90 hurricane if v5) on her.
0 1

metaridely answered:

get the quantum whip V.5 and that should give you a lot of range to kill the robots and send a shockwave at her that will hurt her or the whip will hit her and hurt her more
1 0

konosxatz answered:

A strategy is to use annihilator when she is in the cage and when she goes out of the cage use disk blade gun.
if u have not bought them,then ok try another strategy.
they also costs 150000 the disk blade gun and 100000 the annihilator
0 0

galirra answered:

I love ratchet & clank games i beat them all atleast once so im good enough at it to destroy her bots with the wrench but i use the RYNO and own them all
0 1

gfred4 answered:

I recommend shooting Ms. Gears while the bots are out. Don't waste your ammo on the bots. She is in one of the cages.
1 0

Esadth answered:

Use the Lava Gun or Nitro Launcher against the singers. In the down-time, keep focusing on Gears with weapons like the pistol/Hurricane (V5 name). When she comes up to fight, you can continue to use the Lava Gun, but not recommended. I suggest using what others suggested, Agents of Doom or Mini-turrets; I really suggest the Decimator (missile launcher) myself.
0 0

Cool12309 answered:

Use the Quantum Whip to destroy her singers in one or two slashes, then use the N90 Hurricane to hurt her by locking on and/or strafing. If she hits you even once, more singers come out. If you don't have the Quantum Whip or N90 Hurricane yet, you could use something such as the Disc Blade Gun or the Lava Gun to get her singers, and the Annihilator to hurt her.
1 0

snakelord265 answered:

I suggest using the RYNOCIRATOR
0 1

kaizerben1 answered:

What I do is use the Plasma Whip or the Lava Gun to deal with her dancer sidekicks. When the time comes to face Courtney herself, use lock-on (R2 & L2) on the N90 Hurricane against her and continually fire.Later on, consider using Miniturrets, Shock Cannon and any other powerful weapons you may possess. (if only the RY3NO was available in Normal mode...) When she spins towards her, try your best to strafe flip away from her using any weapon above to stop her doing that move. Anyways, good luck with defeating her.
1 0

How do i defeat the slug on planet tyhrrannosis? Answered joey_96
Holostar Studios Switch? Answered SymphonicBlade
101 Crystals? Answered silverzero007
Weapon Upgrades? Answered silverzero007
Green charge? Open LOZMMIsBest