Review by kashmir33

"Chuck Norris has one thing to fear........."

And that is Agent 47, who sneaks up on Chuck and then strangles him. I've played every Hitman game ever made, (I have Codename 47 on PC and it's great. This is the best one ever made.

Story: 8/10 Not the most exciting story it is interesting but don't expect any creative storylines. It keeps you interested because of the game's menu screen.

Gameplay: 10/10 I love the fact that you can kill a target in so many different ways, there is such a wide range it can include rigging giant lamps, cakes, shoving, and pianos. It adds up for loads of fun (I kept replaying one mission just because of the great way to get a target killed. Add in the fact that you can customize weapons, and you're set.

Graphics: 9/10 I don't care for graphics very much, it's more about the gameplay and or the plot but these graphics blew me away. Some of the levels are intense and realistic, but be warned: If you have a PS2, be prepared to hear the baby whir, it can get annoying and it's straining to work.

Sound: 9/10 Very realistic gunshots, crowd noise, they had it covered. Whether it involved the night or the daylight, the developers got everything down well.

Control: 9/10 One of the things I hated about the series was the control scheme, it showed a long list of things and sometimes you missed the wrong action. The screen shows three buttons to a specific action and saves a lot of time.

Other things: The new newspaper is a very unique concept, there it reports your rank and the action that you did etc. The newspaper has a sense of humor as there is plenty of absurd stories in it. Some of these are either weird or just hilarious.

Overall score: 9/10

Very enjoyable game, would recommend renting it first to see what you think, I will warn you it gets addicting.

Other negatives: In-game saves being gone if you leave the level is annoying at times. We can't get what we want but each difficulty has a different amount of saves

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 06/08/06