Question from SolidTombRaider

How do I solve (book puzzle in library of Croft Manor)?

My question concerns Croft Manor for the PS2 version of Tomb Raider Legend. I currently have completed all the Time Trials and have collected 99% of the games rewards. I found all 10 Bronze and 9 Silver Rewards in CROFT MANOR, but for some reason, it will not let me complete the book puzzle so I can get the 10th Silver and the only Gold, which are the two rewards I need to get 100 % Completion. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm going out of my mind trying to figure it out and I think I'm starting to lose my sanity.lol Any help would be great. Thank You.

Answers

JoveHack answered:

Follow a walkthrough. Lara needs to perform every action on the path to the last Silver Reward before the books can be activated. Turn the statues, read the library clue, etc.
0 0