Were do you type cheats in at?

1. I cant figure it out anywhere really.

User Info: mwlstuntin

mwlstuntin - 7 years ago

1. You have to enter the cheats at the "Press Start", or first screen that comes up when you boot up the game. There are many other cheats you should look up as well, such as exclusively customized cars (Chingy, ShineStreet), secret vinyls (Burger King, Best Buy), as well as other goodies.

User Info: MuddyMaestro

MuddyMaestro - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. At the title screen where it say's press start
    BTW $200 in career/All Circuit Tracks cheats don't work or at least I couldn't get them to work

User Info: undertakerjoey

undertakerjoey - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Actually, the $200 cheat does work--just not very well. I've messed around with it, and I think it only works if you click on "DONE" when creating your new profile. If you just hit start instead it doesn't trigger. I'm not sure about the All Circuit Tracks one though.

User Info: _Echo_117_

_Echo_117_ - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. You type them in at where it says 'Press Start'

User Info: i_am_the_driver

i_am_the_driver - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Look for The Hot Girl* and the two cars and u got the starting screen...yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: T_gamer99

T_gamer99 - 7 years ago 0 2
  5. You don't press the start button when it says so instead type in the cheat code.
    =)

User Info: b0yzzz

b0yzzz - 7 years ago 1 0