Question from mwlstuntin

Were do you type cheats in at?

I cant figure it out anywhere really.

MuddyMaestro answered:

You have to enter the cheats at the "Press Start", or first screen that comes up when you boot up the game. There are many other cheats you should look up as well, such as exclusively customized cars (Chingy, ShineStreet), secret vinyls (Burger King, Best Buy), as well as other goodies.
2 0

Answers

undertakerjoey answered:

At the title screen where it say's press start
BTW $200 in career/All Circuit Tracks cheats don't work or at least I couldn't get them to work
0 1

_Echo_117_ answered:

Actually, the $200 cheat does work--just not very well. I've messed around with it, and I think it only works if you click on "DONE" when creating your new profile. If you just hit start instead it doesn't trigger. I'm not sure about the All Circuit Tracks one though.
0 1

i_am_the_driver answered:

You type them in at where it says 'Press Start'
0 0

T_gamer99 answered:

Look for The Hot Girl* and the two cars and u got the starting screen...yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
0 2

b0yzzz answered:

You don't press the start button when it says so instead type in the cheat code.
=)
1 0