Question from gphils79

Is it possible to get 100% completion?

Hello, I been through this many times only to get 99%. I tried many methods and can't seem to get that last 1%!!! I did all the outrun races in each stage, found all the hidden races, got all my unique upgrades, did all suv races in each stage and also completed the rest of the races on the world map.

Someone please tell me how to get 100% I'll really appreciate it! THANKYOU

Kris024 answered:

Remember that there are SUV races that need to be completed as well. You can still win career mode without them so it is possible to forget them.
2 0

Answers

bigM10231 answered:

Yes if you do every race of each stage first and find the hidden ones then do urls then you will
and i think its possible to get 102%
1 0

mistamontiel answered:

What the heck how can doing hidden races before doing the ones on the map affect your percentage ?? I'm so bored I think the RX-7 is my last unlocked car and I have all stage 3 upgrades. I'm dying to see that Subaru and/or R34 Skyline. I have SO MUCH U.R.L. to do..like the airport area..it's seriously kicking me arse !!
0 0

Joy4Jonny123 answered:

There's 31 total races in Stage 3, including the hidden ones, and you only completed 29 of them. Those 2 races don't appear in the World Map in the Garage if you missed them, so you have to start over and not get to Stage 4 until all 31 races in Stage 3 are completed.
Also, there are a total of 223 races in the game, including world races, sponsor races, hidden races, SUV races, URL races, and the final race with Caleb.
Since you missed 2 races in Stage 3 that don't appear in the World Map in the Garage, you can't get 100% on that same profile. You have to start a new profile and don't miss any races.
1 1

b0yzzz answered:

my game screwed up once i got all the cars with three sponsors and I couldn't get the last 2 sponsors lol. but i had all the places
0 1

What is the perfect tuning for all cars?? Open carlover05
Can i type cheat 1000$ more than one? Open eddieclone
Can i get money before i sell the car? Unanswered eddieclone
Best cars? Open Supergamer_21
Split screen mode? Answered yasmine211