Is it possible to get 100% completion?

1. Hello, I been through this many times only to get 99%. I tried many methods and can't seem to get that last 1%!!! I did all the outrun races in each stage, found all the hidden races, got all my unique upgrades, did all suv races in each stage and also completed the rest of the races on the world map.

Someone please tell me how to get 100% I'll really appreciate it! THANKYOU

User Info: gphils79

gphils79 - 7 years ago

1. Remember that there are SUV races that need to be completed as well. You can still win career mode without them so it is possible to forget them.

User Info: Kris024

Kris024 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yes if you do every race of each stage first and find the hidden ones then do urls then you will
    and i think its possible to get 102%

User Info: bigM10231

bigM10231 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. What the heck how can doing hidden races before doing the ones on the map affect your percentage ?? I'm so bored I think the RX-7 is my last unlocked car and I have all stage 3 upgrades. I'm dying to see that Subaru and/or R34 Skyline. I have SO MUCH U.R.L. to do..like the airport area..it's seriously kicking me arse !!

User Info: mistamontiel

mistamontiel - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. There's 31 total races in Stage 3, including the hidden ones, and you only completed 29 of them. Those 2 races don't appear in the World Map in the Garage if you missed them, so you have to start over and not get to Stage 4 until all 31 races in Stage 3 are completed.
    Also, there are a total of 223 races in the game, including world races, sponsor races, hidden races, SUV races, URL races, and the final race with Caleb.
    Since you missed 2 races in Stage 3 that don't appear in the World Map in the Garage, you can't get 100% on that same profile. You have to start a new profile and don't miss any races.

User Info: Joy4Jonny123

Joy4Jonny123 - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. my game screwed up once i got all the cars with three sponsors and I couldn't get the last 2 sponsors lol. but i had all the places

User Info: b0yzzz

b0yzzz - 7 years ago 0 1