Question from flamekano

How do I get to level 5?

I need to know where the secret races that you have to find after you finish level 4 to get to level 5?

thenerdfrom1996 answered:

You don't need to find secret races after finishing level 5. What you should do, however, if you've beaten all the races, including the 7 URL races, and gotten all the performance upgrades, I remember that you have to get on 3 DVD covers to get to level 5. That means you should give visual upgrades to your car to get your visual rating up to 4.0, 5.0, and 6.0 stars. That's how you defeat your contract and move on to level 5!
2 0

Answers

b0yzzz answered:

You can do the secret races in your garage under world map. NOTE:when you want money you can easily restart the race to get money.
0 0

DrSoni answered:

I keep getting to a stage on this game where all the races disappear so do all the opponents for the outrun races, and I'm left with nothing to do. This is twice I've had to restart the game because of it. This time I got to stage 3 and after finishing all the races I've got to a stage where for three days I was just going around trying to find stuff. Even the people that keep calling you to give hints for hidden races stopped doing so. Does anyone know why that is?
0 0

Matty_yomboan23 answered:

Find ALL the shop in the place make at 6 or higher star car then there is a special event that you could do after u don that u'll have a URL Race after the URL race u get Level 5 or Coal Harbour West
0 0