Review by zedron333

"Better then the first, but can still be improved"

After I played the first NFSU, I was hoping that the second one will be better, and I got my wish. But the game isn't that much better then I thought. Dont get me wrong, I still like it. But there is room for improvements.

Graphics - 8
The graphics in the game are alright. I think they are the same as the first one, the cars shine, the roads are always wet, and well...... The damage stinks. I know, I know its a racing game, but I love it when you get damage to your car. It makes the game realistic.

Sound - 9
The sound on the game has been improved. New songs, and very cool sound effects to the cars. The voice talents are also done greatly. It makes me feel im driving it myself....

Gameplay - 7
The gameplay is almost still the same. Even though you can free drive all around the city, it gets boring after awhile. There are more parts, and cars added to the game. But, the only thing you do is race which gets boring. But the good thing is that there are more races to the game. Over 200 of them to be in fact.... And unlike before, there are the URL'S and Street X races.

Controls - 8
The controls are pretty easy to do. One of the best things in NFSU 2. It should only take you 60 seconds to do. Even a child can do it (meaning 4 or older)

Buy - It - Or - Rent - It?
There is no given score to this. It depends what kind of person you really are. If you like cool cars, or racing, then this game is for you. If you don't like racing, but like cool cars you still might like it. And if you like racing but not cool cars, then you can just pretend the cars are not there! Now if you dont like racing, or cool cars, then do not get this game.

Enjoy the game and have fun!

Reviewer's Score: 7/10 | Originally Posted: 01/05/05