How do I beat the demon gates to reach a stray bead??

1. I am trying to get three stray beads, after defeating the smaller spider queen's I have a series of demon gates to destroy I want to know how many demon gates I have to destroy to get to the stray beads??

User Info: Leeshax

Leeshax - 7 years ago

1. There are 10 rounds in each of the three Devil Gate challenges, which become progressively harder as you continue. After clearing all 10 fights a chest will appear with the stray bead inside. For some tips and a list of what enemies appear in each one, see section 5 of the Sidequest Guide:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/920500/47486

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Like Mookiethebold above said, but make sure that you run to the edge of the arena and wait a bit for the next Demon Gate to appear, since it won't if you're standing right where the next one appears.

And you need to beat the ten Demon Gates consecutively (AKA one after another, without using the warp to leave between fights). I suggest that you buy the Wood Mat to regenerate health as you go, since you're guaranteed to earn more yen than you would spend.

User Info: Neo_Qwerty

Neo_Qwerty - 7 years ago 0 0