Review by Bardock2004

"The latest game!!"

Not so long ago Atari published an awsome game called Dragonball Z Budokai. The game was prety amezing with not bad graphics and some cool characters. Then Atari published another DBZ came called Dragonball Z Budokai2. The people were amezed to find out that the series is continuing. The second version had a few new improvments, like the graphics got way better but the characters were all the same. And the worst part is that stupide slow board game they used. I guess the people that made the games guessed that the people were tired of the board game so the made a third part to the Dragonball Z Budokai francise. It was called Dragonball Z Budokai 3. Now this game had some awsome improvments! Like the graphics much better and more moves, characters and more combos. It also came with the Dragon Arena where you could play a version of online, it was not the real thing but it was close.

Graphics 9/10

The graphics in the third game off the roof! The characters had all sorts of new looks and awsome when did attacks. They also worked on the background a lot amd added small details that just comepleat the game. Like when the characters atk eachother you can see the dust and when they charge up their ki you can see the dust swirling around them. Not only that but the energy of the game is amezing! When they pull ultimates and drgaon rushes it makes you feel like you wre actually fighting on the show!

Sound 8/10

The sound in the game was really amezing, the music in the background is not the true highlit of the game but it is still a big improvement than the other 2 games. The higligts in the sound area are when the characters are actually talking and when they do sweet ultimates or dragon rushes.

Story 10/10

I give the story plot a 10/10 beacuse they finally make it seem you ar in the game. They took out the crapy board game!!! Thats what makes this game one of the best form the others. I also am happy how they follow the character's story like in the TV show. I really thing it is better with a world map instead because it gives you the option to see how the world is. And it also makes you thing that you are in the game.

Gameplay 6.5/10

The gameplay in this game seems the same as the other ones exept for some more capsules and more characters its all the same. It is good however that the same basic buttons for the same attacks. Other than that there isn't really much more that I can say.

Conclution

Over all this is an amezing game so if I were you I would get off my computer and go buy or rent it. I would sugest how ever that you do rent it first beacuse you might not like it all that much. But if you love it and you want to get everything ro 100% compleating you must buy it...or you could keep on renting it. So here is the overal list of my review:

Graphics 9/10