Question from Iam_amonkey

gold node at beginning of Brutes Base?

There is a gold node above the entrance of the brutes base. I have not been able to find out where the exit is that leads to the item inside the house. I have used every one of the pillars to change the house but I still can't find the exit to get to it.

trodune answered:

Its actually accessible after beating an few optional bosses, you'll be able to climb up a back passageway through the waterway and get up to it
2 0

Answers

vanoi71 answered:

If you look in the FAQ by Kouli in the FAQ's section then it will help you out. The ones by PeterL and the map of the brutes base will help you as well. I will post the answer if you request again, but as to not spoil it for you, I have suggested as above.
0 1

Prodat3 answered:

you have to beat Orochi to get it, then climb all the way up from b5 to 3f of the brutes base, then you'll be able to go get it ^^
1 0

azi0407 answered:

Finish anahata waterways and make your way to the 3'rd floor of brutes base using the way provided
1 0

Is There any Void Sleep Spells? Answered CyosisCMR
PAL ARmax Atma code ? Unanswered dflorc
What are the exact Mantras that give bonuses to stats in DDS2? Open Frozen-Zade
Where do I find the circuit breaker? Unanswered shannontbailey
Whose luck affects item drops? Open joncunn