gold node at beginning of Brutes Base?

1. There is a gold node above the entrance of the brutes base. I have not been able to find out where the exit is that leads to the item inside the house. I have used every one of the pillars to change the house but I still can't find the exit to get to it.

User Info: Iam_amonkey

Iam_amonkey - 7 years ago

1. Its actually accessible after beating an few optional bosses, you'll be able to climb up a back passageway through the waterway and get up to it

User Info: trodune

trodune - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you look in the FAQ by Kouli in the FAQ's section then it will help you out. The ones by PeterL and the map of the brutes base will help you as well. I will post the answer if you request again, but as to not spoil it for you, I have suggested as above.

User Info: vanoi71

vanoi71 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. you have to beat Orochi to get it, then climb all the way up from b5 to 3f of the brutes base, then you'll be able to go get it ^^

User Info: Prodat3

Prodat3 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Finish anahata waterways and make your way to the 3'rd floor of brutes base using the way provided

User Info: azi0407

azi0407 - 7 years ago 1 0