How do I beat Sigma?

1. I caused some demage but now I find the timing.
    Do you know when is the right time to strike sigma?

User Info: hipershadow5000

hipershadow5000 - 6 years ago

1. Depends on which form of sigma you're fighting, if you're against the one towards the end of the game then there are a few things you'll have to look out for.

he has a certain pattern like most bosses and if you know what moves he uses and how to dodge them then you should be fine.

personally, the moves he usually uses on me are beam rings, which he uses in two different fashions i believe. one where he shoots on and then two repeatedly; you can dodge these by dash through them or hopping over by wall jumping.

the next way he uses the rings is slow and separate which you can easily dodge again by just jumping through them and watching them carefully.

usually after these he'll vanish and come down slashing, you can dodge this by dash jumping the opposite direction as soon as you seem sigma back on screen

eventually he'll start charging aura into his body with the color of red. if you let him complete the charge then he'll blast a wide wave above or below you. you can negate this attack by using the third hit of zero's combo, x's charged buster or the blue bullet in axl's regular shots.

just keep all those in check and you should be fine, he does have a few other moves but rarely uses them in comparison

User Info: maiminase

maiminase - 6 years ago 0 0

1. use the ultimat X armor,while in it press X then /\ while in X buster mode,and believe me this move causes toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much damage,& the easiest way to get the ultimat X armor is by cheats from gamefaqs.com

User Info: zsxdfghjk

zsxdfghjk - 6 years ago 0 0