Review by WholuvsRatchet7

"This will drag you robots in!"

From the graphics to the puzzles to the weapons, you'll be dragged in for several hours at a time! The feel of blowing every bad bot to bits with the scrap launcher, or collecting blueprint peices for the many inventors will keep you coming back for more!

The graphics for this game are INCREDIBLE! I mean, how else could they make an impossibly accurately detailed version of Wonderbot juggling!?! I rest my case. The only vaguely bad part at all with the graphics is that Rodney's mouth is 2-D on his face, and when you talk to people that you can't do anything for at the time, their mouths don't move. The enemies are so detailed that you can give them nicknames based on what their heads are shaped like! OK, maybe that's an exaggeration.

Length: 8/10

I like this game and all, but 11 levels is WAY too short! AND, you can't go back to levels to purchase items and find secrets. Also, some of these levels can be beaten in under ten minutes! Examples are Bigweld's Mansion, City Raceways, (excluding the Piper race) and Sewer Showdown. I mean, c'mon, why not just add it to the Old Sewer level! Don't give it its own level! Overall, the length is not even half of what you might expect.

Music: 10/10

The music for this game is creative and neat. The Outmode Zone's music makes you feel like you're trapped in an abandoned junkyard, and the Old Sewer's makes you feel like you're really there. It might get a little annoying when you're trapped in an area for five minutes and the music just keeps playing over and over, but it will seem to stand out and make you want to pray to thank the composers.

Enemies: 10/10

The enemies are great. There must be at LEAST fifteen different kinds of them! My favorite is the Sewer Maintanance Bot, you're not here to listen to my dumb thoughts. The creators of this game really knew how to make interesting enemy designs. They have bots that look like midget bulldozers, frog-bots. and even outmodes with blades for hands! I think that you could think up some VERY interesting nicknames for these fellows.

Overall, this game is guaranteed to make most gamers on for at least three hours at a time! From that great feeling you get from bastin the enemies to bits with the Scrap Launcher, to the bitter taste of defeat you get from losing to the Sewer Maintanance Bot, you can NOT pass this game up no matter WHAT!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 03/19/05