Review by Peekuhchew9090

"become a Legend"

Becoming a legend in NFL Street 2 is very fun. It features so many different moves, tricks, and games to play. This game is one of the best football games I have ever played, so if you want to shake your friends for up to 4 players, then be my guest and go out and buy this game.

GRAPHICS: 9/10

The graphics in this game are very good. You get a look at all the scenery and landscape before the game. You also get to play in real cities, so you can play in New York where you actually live. The players are all diverse. You can make each and every one of them look different on your team. The coloring and texture in this game are also good, but some things seem out of place. These small "somethings" are not very numerous though, so the graphics department did a great job.

SOUND: 8/10

Yeah, we got some music going on in this game. It features many different artists, so you won't feel lonely when you don't hear your favorite singer in those other games. The sound effects are easily heard when your opponent slams right into you. You hear the breaking of the bones and what not. The moans and groans are also there too. The ball can also be heard going from end to end, making those whooshing sounds back and forth. Good job.

STORY: 5/10

There really isn't a story besides the one where you have to make a character and make your way to the top to play Xzibit's team. Other than that, I can't really rate this category, but I will give it a 5 anyways because it still does have a storyline.... I think. Anyways, the story in this game is where you get to be your own character and beat teams and more teams until you are skilled enough to duke it out with Xzibit's team. After that, you can just mess around or start over again.

GAME PLAY: 9/10

The game play aspect of this game is very great. I thought it was the best of the best for all the sports games. If you really need a fun and exciting game, get this one. It lets you do many things ranging from throwing the ball while shaking your enemy, up to running up the wall and throwing the ball. You can even run up the wall and jump off and over your opponent. If you don't think this will be fun, then Jesus h. Christ pick something else!

OVERALL: 8/10

Becoming a legend is not only satisfying but fun in this game. If you need an easier game than Madden then go with this one. It will last you a shorter amount of time, but hey, its that fun!

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 07/27/06