Review by nightspeller

"Revenge: Shark Style"

The creators of Ecco the Dolphin, Appaloosa, has finally decided to make a game where you can play Jaws, a fearsome Great White Shark. Armed with nothing more than at least 2,000 teeth and 5 tons of muscle, you are ready to show who's the King of the Ocean.

Gameplay - Basically, it's an all mission game. Finish one misson, and you move on to the next. But, after each mission, you can roam the ocean freely. Do a few sidequests here and there. The thing about the missions, they're too short. And there's only like 11-12 missions. Still, it's cool being able to kill anything in your path. Humans, Ocras, other Sharks, Salt Crocs, Whales, Seals, Fish, Humans, and even boats! Appaloosa did add a bit more blood than it should of. There may be times where glicthes will come in, but none hadn't done anything to me.... yet. Score: 4 1/2 out of 10

Story - The story is decent, but not all that good. Why would a 30(?) foot shark attack the island in the first place? Other than starving other sharks and such... Like I said, it's decent. I mean, it's okay since it kinda does follow up on the flims. Score: 3 out of 10

Controls - The controls are okay. Only took me 30 mins to get used to all of them. Tho, Ecco the Dolphin had easier controls, but hey, you're a Shark, right? Of course the controls will be more tricky. Score: 5 out of 10

Sound - Appaloosa didn't leave any sounds out. All the sounds are good, especially when you break a person's bones. Kinda disturbing, but still good. Jaws roaring, screaming of people, dolphins, ocras, and seals shireking as you attack them. It was all good. Score: 8 out of 10

Music - How can there be a Jaws game without its origial music? Good thing you hear some of them, or the game would blow. Score: 8 out of 10

Graphics: The graphics are pretty sweet too. Making Jaws looking so life like must of been hard. The watery effecs are pretty nice too, but the boats and humans could of been better. Ah well. Score: 8 out of 10

Adverage Rating: I give it a 7 1/2 out of 10. It was okay, but it was too short for my tastes

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 02/16/07