Can i get turtle,racoon,owl in this game?

1. I saw turtle racoon and owl many days and i can't get it . i don't know how to get it if you know please tell me. Thank you!!!

User Info: chivonhbc

chivonhbc - 7 years ago

1. You can you just have to befriend the seed lady for raccoon cody turtle and owl you have to befriend every one in forget me not valley and help the sprites clean out the spring.

User Info: i_love_you_mom

i_love_you_mom - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. No you can't.they only can see but you can get it

User Info: mikocoon

mikocoon - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. Uh im sorry but i HAVE gotten them before, you have to befriend certain people, but I wont spoil the people for you x3

User Info: harvestroze

harvestroze - 7 years ago 0 7
  3. No, you can't. You just can see it. Turtle, racoon, and owl is unused things in this game.

User Info: prabasagas

prabasagas - 7 years ago 2 1
  4. Sorry but no it is only avalible on the game cube and harvestroze might have got them on the game cube again im sorry.

User Info: harvestmoonfang

harvestmoonfang - 7 years ago 2 1
  5. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D

User Info: 0i000a

0i000a - 7 years ago 0 2
  6. Okay, if you want the racoon; befriend with vesta..(year one only)
    if you want the turtle,befriend with cody and for the owl,befriend with everybody in forget me not valley(help the harvest sprites clean the spring first!)

User Info: jerabear

jerabear - 6 years ago 0 0