Question from chivonhbc

Can i get turtle,racoon,owl in this game?

I saw turtle racoon and owl many days and i can't get it . i don't know how to get it if you know please tell me. Thank you!!!

Answers

mikocoon answered:

No you can't.they only can see but you can get it
1 1

harvestroze answered:

Uh im sorry but i HAVE gotten them before, you have to befriend certain people, but I wont spoil the people for you x3
0 7

prabasagas answered:

No, you can't. You just can see it. Turtle, racoon, and owl is unused things in this game.
2 1

harvestmoonfang answered:

Sorry but no it is only avalible on the game cube and harvestroze might have got them on the game cube again im sorry.
2 1

vibita answered:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D
0 2

i_love_you_mom answered:

You can you just have to befriend the seed lady for raccoon cody turtle and owl you have to befriend every one in forget me not valley and help the sprites clean out the spring.
1 0

jerabear answered:

Okay, if you want the racoon; befriend with vesta..(year one only)
if you want the turtle,befriend with cody and for the owl,befriend with everybody in forget me not valley(help the harvest sprites clean the spring first!)
0 0