Review by KAZUMAX87

"How good is Splinter Cell Chaos Theory?"

Storyline 8/10

The main story of chaos theory is fairly good but it would be more worth while if it became more clear. It feels randomized in a cool, stylish, and fun way. When you play the game you will know exactly what I mean.

Game play 9/10

Fisher learns more deadly moves and fights like never before. Also, you can use improved weapon systems on the SC pistol and the SC-20K and use a knife for a more persuasive interrogation. You can also use the knife to defuse bomb, hack into cameras, cut a tent up, and of course kill the terrorist.

Graphics 9/10

The Play station 2 has very good graphics itself. however, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory does have capabilities that are introduced in the splinter cell series a rain storm. This new feature provides and lethal advantage for the Sticky Shocker on the SC-20K when your target is on water. Also the game has better graphics and environments that has been established for the Play station 2. The game plays real good graphics compared to other systems.

Controls 9/10

The controls are good but personally I like the controls on thr first Splinter Cell. I understand why Chaos Theory has new control system. They have more moves and upgraded weapons and tricks and the controls are good. not too much of a worry for me because you can get your gun out and kill without much of a mess and that is just the way I like it.

On-line Game play 8/10

Spy vs Mercenary returns with a vengeance and the game play is good. although personally the spy need a gun bad. The sound and voice system is great. You can talk in your own team and talk in the lobby. the game is based on the shadow-net missions of Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow and the same on-line game is back in Chaos Theory.

Overall it is a great game for all stealth game players and I strongly recommend you play this game and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. This game deserves a 9/10.

You need to get this game if you love action games like I do
I hope you have a great day and keep on playing.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 11/21/06