No subtitles in R.E. 4?

1. I tried Options to turn the subtitles on but theyre nowhere to be found

User Info: sleepydud3

sleepydud3 - 6 years ago
    Well, there was subtitles in r.e. 4 video game that i used to own. however, i borrowed it from my friend and yet theres no subtitles in that video game?? i find it extremely odd...and irritating.

User Info: sleepydud3

sleepydud3 - 6 years ago

1. I don't think there is subtiles in Resident evil 4. There might be if you have an international or PAL version of this game, but as far as I know, there is no subtitles in this game. Good luck with your game sleepydud3

User Info: Bissomoneybags

Bissomoneybags (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I've seen no subtitles in RE4. I've owned 2 disk. Neather had subtitles. Good luck.

User Info: GAMEFROG1

GAMEFROG1 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. There is no subtitles on RE4

User Info: krauser1989

krauser1989 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. My game have a subtitle,but when Leon or any person talk,the subtitle write in Francis mode(I think because,I don't know how Francis write)not in English mode,I go to option to find and change the subtitle,but same like you,there are no option for subtitle,so,I cannot change the subtitle.I'm PAL version also have cheat version.

User Info: MtlPlyr

MtlPlyr - 6 years ago 0 0