Question from Crizu_Valkyrie

How do I kill Krauser in Assingment Ada?

At the end of Assingment Ada where you have to fight Krauser how the hell do you kill him? I've read that I can shoot out his knees, but whenever I get a shot lined up he dashes towards me and kicks my ass. I hate that you don't have a knife, since that made the Krauser fights so much easier. Any tips?

Jae132 answered:

When you exit the door and come back, he'll reappear on the opposite side.
(How convenient for us =D)
Just use your sniper to whoop on him. A number of shots to the head should bring him down.
If not, aim for his legs and he'll stumble, if you dont want to take the risk, then take the oppurtunity to run to the other side and snipe him. rinse and repeat.
2 0

Answers

RE_expert44 answered:

Just use the sniper rifle when hes far away, and every time he gets close go out the door and come back, after that if you are out of ammo just keep running around and aim for the legs and then face...
1 0

random_dudley2 answered:

He only kicks you if he's kind of close to you. Wait for him to run up close to you, but keep moving backwards. If you get a prompt be sure to do it. If you don't he'll most likely double kick the air, and that's when you get one or two perfect headshots in. If you want you can shoot his legs but his fast movement will make that hard. If you shoot the legs enough he'll fall to the ground and give you time to fire in 1-3 headshots if you're quick enough. Those headshots I'm talking about would be with the pistol. When you're out of space (he surrounds you near that elevator thing or the door), try to run past him while he is dashing at you. Most likely he'll try to kick you but he'll miss. That is if you're not hurt, because from yellow HP to below it seems like you're slower and you can't get past him quick enough to be unharmed.
Or you can do what the other guy said and go out the site and enter back him and snipe while he's running at you.
0 0

hollar_boi93 answered:

Use ur handgun to shoot his legs n when he comes close knife him
0 2

Kyo555 answered:

hey,hollar_boi93..there is NO knife in assigment Ada.I bet you haven't play it yet.
0 0

aidenrocks247 answered:

Snipe his legs and then his head . When he comes close exit out the door.
*When you inflict damage on Krauser and exit, he still has the damage no matter how many times you reenter.
0 0

rohail88 answered:

I dont remember this...so ill just say keep shooting!!i think thats what i did!
0 0

Daguerrera answered:

First, when you go into the room Krauser appears, exit through the door you just came from and come back again to where Krauser appeared (this will make him be considerably farther then before).
From this distance you can shoot him twice with the rifle, then do the exiting/reentering thingy again (the damage you did previously won't desappear) and keep at it! Resuming:
-Enter the Room Krauser appears (cutscene);
-Get the hell out of there through the door you just used;
-Go back again to Krauser's place;
-Shoot him twice quickly with the sniper rifle;
-Exit through the door you used previously;
-Keep doing the above 3 itens <3
0 0

Daguerrera answered:

BTW, this strategy isn't mine, I read somewhere in GameFAQs but I don't remember where... sorry
0 0

How do I beat Krauser? Answered homeroller
How do I beat Krauser in Pro? Answered BiMo34
Krauser in main game? Answered josimitsu
KRAUSER arm in the main game? Answered misery286
How come krauser in saddler side?? Answered husniz