Skin and mods?

1. Can we change the skin of Leon in the main game(main game,not separate ways or mercenary)?

Example:In the main game we should be playing as Leon,but can we change it to Chris or somebody else?And Ashley to Claire?Or weapon skins mod and sounds,or laser color?

Is there a website containing the way to change their skin?If so,please give me the website address,if there's another way you know tell me too(Action Replay don't have that kind of code),Thank You.
    If my info is not enough,i will be happy to add more,Thank You.

WARNING!!!
    This is a Console PS2 version,Repeat,Console PS2 version.So don't give me answers that works for PC only please.

User Info: Axel_Jovian

Axel_Jovian - 7 years ago
    I watched a lot of it in You Tube,but it all was PC version,and the video poster won't tell me how to do it

User Info: Axel_Jovian

Axel_Jovian - 7 years ago
    Oh,i forgot.I forgot to add the sentence:"Other character skin in other Resident Evil"

User Info: Axel_Jovian

Axel_Jovian - 7 years ago

1. There is a cheat disc called CodeBreaker that has codes to let you play as Krauser, Wesker ,Ada ,H.U.N.K. Ashley, And any of Leon's many costumes but there are special conditions like with krauser you cant jump over gaps and cant have any weapons, with ada you can only use the weapons she uses in her mini games hunk can only use grenades and the stockless tmp wesker can only use the weapons he uses in mercenarys and ashley can not use any weapons at all. P.S.-- if you try to go throug a door that requires loading the game will crash same with most jumps too

User Info: mzombiefailure

mzombiefailure - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Only the PC version has mods, there are probably some AR codes but I don't know where to find them, you could probably find them with Google.

User Info: KXGLSGM

KXGLSGM (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. i think there is a ps2 mod chip but its hard to do coz you need is to buy and i don`t know what prize and you need an expert or whatever to open your ps2 just you need to open your ps2 and place the mod chip

WARNING:don`t do it without permission just as i said you need an expert or whatever to open your ps2-----------> just not do it by your self

User Info: pauloneon

pauloneon - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. I've seen nowhere on the ps2 version that this could be done.I've gotten everthing in the game ( Beat normal 3 times,Seperate ways once,Assigment ada once,) Working on pro mode so i can get that last weapon. But still , i've seen nothing like your talking of.Maybe on pc ? You MIGHT be able to.Not real sure.

User Info: GAMEFROG1

GAMEFROG1 - 7 years ago 0 3
  4. There is a cheat disc called CodeBreaker that has codes to let you play as Krauser, Wesker ,Ada ,H.U.N.K. Ashley, And any of Leon's many costumes but there are special conditions like with krauser you cant jump over gaps and cant have any weapons,

User Info: 112594

112594 - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. If you have Action Replay i saw it on youtube.

User Info: TasteofBlood79

TasteofBlood79 - 7 years ago 0 1