How do you use ashleys other costumes?

1. I read all the other guides, but they only tell you
    that you can select an alternative costume for Leon
    at the beginning of a new playthrough.

However, it doesnt have the option for ashley.
    Every playthough shes wearing her normal
    clothes and i dont know how to change
    into the knight outfit. help?

User Info: returndd

returndd - 7 years ago

1. I think the answer can be found out through these three posts, but it is really weird and confusing so I am making this into an easier to read list.

1.If you select the normal costume Ashley is wearing her normal costume
    2.If you select Special costume 1 Ashley is wearing an all white costume
    3.If you select Special costume 2 Ashley is wearing a suit of armour and she is invincible

Special 1 is unlocked by beating the main game, Special 2 is unlocked by beating Separate Ways.

User Info: KXGLSGM

KXGLSGM (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I dont know about getting her knight outfit, since I only have the GC version, but in that version, when you select Leons special costume, Ashley is automatically wearing her special costume. I hope this helps you, but I guess it probably doesnt.

User Info: amp888

amp888 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. Once you have beaten the game,save,start a new game,or round 2.When it starts,youwill be asked to choose costume 1 or 2.Choose 2.Leon will be dressed as a ganster,ashley will be in armourThis will help a lot.she woun't take any damage,and she's to heavy to be carryed off. My third time through (normal mode) I picked up the special costume .L eon in his outfit from the older games,and ashley as a pop girl.Hope this helps out. Buy the way,This was done on the platstation 2.Not the game cube.I understand thers is a little differance between the gc,and ps version.I'll be checking the gc version a little later on........

User Info: GAMEFROG1

GAMEFROG1 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. In the PS2 version...beat the game once to unlockcostume 1, Leon's RPD uniform and Ashley's popstar outfit...beat Separate Ways to unlock costume 2, the Gangster Outifit and the Knight Armor(Ashley).

User Info: scorpion41

scorpion41 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. If u have leons costumes thats how u get ashleys so 1 is normal 2 is rpd leon and pop star ashley and last is gangster leon and ashley armor suit

User Info: bergerstack

bergerstack - 7 years ago 0 2
  5. well, KXGLSGM is right.you have to beat Separate Ways.

User Info: Kyo555

Kyo555 - 7 years ago 0 0