How in the world do you steal from death?

1. Hi,I was so close from stealing from death,but I did it on the side,99% man.I'm using the devil id.when do you get out of the ground.somebody please tell me or I'l jump in my tv!

User Info: Tetris312

Tetris312 - 7 years ago
    thanks alot but after one second when he charges it do I do it?

User Info: Tetris312

Tetris312 - 7 years ago
    I finally got the scythe thank you!!!!!!!!

User Info: Tetris312

Tetris312 - 7 years ago

1. well, I help you:Use the "invincibility vase" ( tiramisu: fairy tipe ID) as soon as you see him
    getting ready to do that Big explosion Stand next to him and steal
    when the move ends and you steal the Death's pulse, nesesary to make the Death sycthe, good luck!

User Info: joa18121995

joa18121995 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yes, you need do this one second later, I am awaiting your response, good luck again!

User Info: joa18121995

joa18121995 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. for nothing, I hope you enjoy the scythe, remember your part of the deal, I completed my part, and you?(remember: Duke mirage)

User Info: joa18121995

joa18121995 - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. Stay right in front of Death, attack him as much as you can, block his attacks, replenished your life if need be whack him again as much as you can and as soon as Death raised his hand and about to throw his big fire ball blast, use the Fairy ID "Tiramisu" - [Invincibility Vase] ability on Hector right away, pause the game right after you used it on him, go to the Sound menu option, lower the back ground music all the way down to zero, you might want to raise the TV's volume a bit that way you're able to hear the explosion. Listen carefully to Death's fire ball explosion's sound, as soon as the fire ball explosion is starting to fade away, quickly pause the game again and summoned another ID to cancel the invincibility on Hector as soon as you do that start mashing the (O) button and steal Death's Pulse. I had a hard time doing it at 1st, but practice makes perfect, TRUST ME IT WORKS 100% ! ! !

User Info: Elmano4

Elmano4 - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. when he does the big bang attack (the big fireball) run right in front of him and cast the vase thingy. the just constantly press the O button and you might get it.

When you cast the vase wait like half a second. if you do it to early, it might not last the whole explosion and hit you.

User Info: yrkler944

yrkler944 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. I usually let him throw the fireball. block the first hit which break my block then i perfectly time 7 perfect guards in a row and immediately jump up and steal after that

User Info: angelic_reaper

angelic_reaper - 6 years ago 0 0