Question from Tetris312

How in the world do you steal from death?

Hi,I was so close from stealing from death,but I did it on the side,99% man.I'm using the devil id.when do you get out of the ground.somebody please tell me or I'l jump in my tv!

Tetris312 provided additional details:

thanks alot but after one second when he charges it do I do it?

Tetris312 provided additional details:

I finally got the scythe thank you!!!!!!!!

joa18121995 answered:

well, I help you:Use the "invincibility vase" ( tiramisu: fairy tipe ID) as soon as you see him
getting ready to do that Big explosion Stand next to him and steal
when the move ends and you steal the Death's pulse, nesesary to make the Death sycthe, good luck!
2 0

Answers

joa18121995 answered:

Yes, you need do this one second later, I am awaiting your response, good luck again!
1 1

joa18121995 answered:

for nothing, I hope you enjoy the scythe, remember your part of the deal, I completed my part, and you?(remember: Duke mirage)
1 1

Elmano4 answered:

Stay right in front of Death, attack him as much as you can, block his attacks, replenished your life if need be whack him again as much as you can and as soon as Death raised his hand and about to throw his big fire ball blast, use the Fairy ID "Tiramisu" - [Invincibility Vase] ability on Hector right away, pause the game right after you used it on him, go to the Sound menu option, lower the back ground music all the way down to zero, you might want to raise the TV's volume a bit that way you're able to hear the explosion. Listen carefully to Death's fire ball explosion's sound, as soon as the fire ball explosion is starting to fade away, quickly pause the game again and summoned another ID to cancel the invincibility on Hector as soon as you do that start mashing the (O) button and steal Death's Pulse. I had a hard time doing it at 1st, but practice makes perfect, TRUST ME IT WORKS 100% ! ! !
1 0

yrkler944 answered:

when he does the big bang attack (the big fireball) run right in front of him and cast the vase thingy. the just constantly press the O button and you might get it.

When you cast the vase wait like half a second. if you do it to early, it might not last the whole explosion and hit you.
0 0

angelic_reaper answered:

I usually let him throw the fireball. block the first hit which break my block then i perfectly time 7 perfect guards in a row and immediately jump up and steal after that
0 0