Question from Elmano4

Mage ID Goat Head Salamander Spell?

Hey there,
I've beaten this game 100 times already, but I felt like I haven't fully completed the game yet by getting all the materials, rare materials, rare items, making all the weapons, armors, helmets, get all the Devil IDs to their maximum level, get all the spells, stole from all the ennemies, get all rare item drops and I've read your answer and I don't think it's detail enough. I need to know what to do to get the Salamander Spell, before entering the Tower of Evermore, I beat all the Flame Demons and the Skeleton Dragons and I walked in circle for more than 1hr and I still didn't get it, did I do something wrong? I did pause to use a potion, do you think that's why I didn't get the Salamander Spell or what? And what's the use of the Pumpkin ID? It's seem annoying and useless to me. Please provide some specific details on how to get the Salamander Spell and the Hip Press Level 2

Thank you.

1r0nheart answered:

For salamander you have to walk for 1 hour without stop with the summend goat's head id(i don't know if an acess in menu count as a stop for the game, i have to test that before i confirm) use a big room for that like the one in infinite corridor after the brute force door or the wyvern's lair (2o boss) in the end of the mountains.
For hit press Lv 2 you have to do 100 chain combo. use the first room I sad before or hit the vine door in aiolon ruins to make the chains (this works i get my first one this way)
0 0