Question from DeVil_BatS_99

How do I get past chronicle 20?

I try my best, but i cant through this level

Answers

KnightRay_X answered:

I just beat it today and hopefully this can help you too. DO NOT enter any battles, only do field skirmishes since they are quicker. Select the person that has the highest HP and assign them to the Knight position. Make everyone else in your party an Infantry. When the Chronicle begins, have your knight rush towards an enemy, but DO NOT battle any of the enemies before Strife. At the moment your Knight gets attacked, move all of your Infantry characters to the enemy your Knight is fighting. If you do this correctly, all of your Infantry members will have perfect health all the way up to Strife and the enemies before Strife will die much quicker.

And for Strife, I dont know what job you are, but I was a Barbarian. All I did was repeatedly spam A+B.
1 0

Kaffar0105 answered:

Here's my....
I recommend this job if U want to finish it easily
Samurai-Katana(B+K with all necessary)
Pirate-chinese sword(B+K too><)
Knight-soul of siegfried(if U have it)-Iron sword(back back triangle)
or if U have swordmaster, it won't be so difficult

that's just my opinion, because this game needs skills too...(I'm not trying to insult u)
yups, that's it
0 1

chase9100 answered:

mine is really simple, get a max level barbarian, equip a great sword that can break through armor easily, and just spam L2
0 0

What is the best way to beat chronicle...? Answered zaya6
Custom character profile? Unanswered ZebuFrenzy
Can named/unique CotS characters unlock job discplines by leveling up? Unanswered SPennLUE
Armor sets? Unanswered The_Sniper_V1
How are the Anti-AI moves for Yun-Seong and Yoshimitsu? Unanswered SSJ_PauloAquino