Question from TheMercMaster

Legendary Status?

I've been trying to get Legendary Status on the Demolition award for quite a while now, and I was wondering how many medals of that one award do you have to get to Legendary? I have (I think) around 57-59 Demolition medals. (I'm Vetran right now)

Answers

moron555 answered:

you need to get over 64 medals to get legendary status to keep the award forever.It's really cool to use the remote rocket launcher in wide open levels.You don't lose your regular rocket launcher(I think...).You'll just have an extra weapon with you.Only if your demolition class...
1 0

anbmiller answered:

Its 64 medal of 1 type for legendary
0 0

Spartan_Jedi117 answered:

The number of your award you posted is actually Elite.My advice is go to Hoth and be the Rebellion and you shoot the AT-ATs in the NECK (not shouting at any1) but blow it after you get your awards and you'll need bout 5-7 more for legendary status
0 0

Clone_Archangel answered:

Yeah dude right in the neck (or in an AT-ST's rear end :p if you feel daring enough)
0 0

JDR3000 answered:

You need 300 medals to get general status and control 4 people, if thats what you mean.
0 1

charizoard12 answered:

Get over 64 medals
0 0

cloudstrife1994 answered:

@ Spartan_jedi117 you can also go to geonosis and be the droids and hit the circle part of the close comand base and it will give u demolition
0 0

How do I beat General grevious? Open DarthBrandon11
Why can't I switch to Mace Windu? Open Rotonoto
The codes will not work? Answered jacob1203
What is clone wars assault? Answered jacob1203
Where is the best place to play at? Open anakin7726