Legendary Status?

1. I've been trying to get Legendary Status on the Demolition award for quite a while now, and I was wondering how many medals of that one award do you have to get to Legendary? I have (I think) around 57-59 Demolition medals. (I'm Vetran right now)

User Info: TheMercMaster

TheMercMaster - 6 years ago

1. you need to get over 64 medals to get legendary status to keep the award forever.It's really cool to use the remote rocket launcher in wide open levels.You don't lose your regular rocket launcher(I think...).You'll just have an extra weapon with you.Only if your demolition class...

User Info: moron555

moron555 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Its 64 medal of 1 type for legendary

User Info: anbmiller

anbmiller - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The number of your award you posted is actually Elite.My advice is go to Hoth and be the Rebellion and you shoot the AT-ATs in the NECK (not shouting at any1) but blow it after you get your awards and you'll need bout 5-7 more for legendary status

User Info: Spartan_Jedi117

Spartan_Jedi117 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Yeah dude right in the neck (or in an AT-ST's rear end :p if you feel daring enough)

User Info: Clone_Archangel

Clone_Archangel - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. You need 300 medals to get general status and control 4 people, if thats what you mean.

User Info: JDR3000

JDR3000 - 5 years ago 0 1
  5. Get over 64 medals

User Info: charizoard12

charizoard12 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. @ Spartan_jedi117 you can also go to geonosis and be the droids and hit the circle part of the close comand base and it will give u demolition

User Info: cloudstrife1994

cloudstrife1994 - 5 years ago 0 0