Question from DaddysBoy1108

Where can i find my bonus cars in the game need for speed most wanted?

I have been looking for a place were they keep ur bonus cars but i for some reason cant find it can any of u help me?

From: awsomegamer101 6 years ago

You can use your bonus cars by doing a custom race or spit screen and while picking your car go up to bonus cars.This will have the cars of all the rivals that you've beaten,and other bonus cars you unlocked.

PS:any other questions about this game make sure you get my opinion,

PEACE OUT

More info please....

My idea is u cant use bonus cars in career mode. i saw a bonus car i unlocked in my cars in main menu. and i used it in custom race. but u cant for career mode.

Yup, just like what gater228 said, you can' t use your bonus car in career mode.
Maybe it's too crazy to have a dump truck with body kit,etc

i know this for sure. you can use em in career you just have pick the the marker that says hey you got blacklist#? car and you can acsesit in your safe house if you sell it its gone form career mode. as awsomegamer101 says You can use your bonus cars by doing a custom race or spit screen and while picking your car go up to bonus cars.This will have the cars of all the rivals that you've beaten,and other bonus cars you unlocked.

PEACE OUT